If you don’t know what to do with your old batteries, we have a solution: Send them back to us for recycling!
We are currently accepting batteries of these types:
- AGM / Gel / Sealed Lead Acid / Maintenance Free
- Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) & Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly) Cell Phone Batteries
All you need to do is ship your old batteries to us by any carrier of your choice (UPS, FedEx, etc.) to the address below:
1 Battery Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
If you’ve purchased from us, we recommend using the same box and packing materials your new battery arrived with to ensure the battery makes it to us safely. Shipping costs will be your responsibility.
You will be helping the environment by not only recycling batteries, but the packaging as well!
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-405-2121.
Please note that we DO NOT accept these types:
- Alkaline & Carbon Zinc Batteries
- Cordless Phone, Two Way, Cordless Power Tool, Rechargeable Consumer Type Cells (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V)
- Large NiCd Cells from Standby Power or Switchgear applications.
We can provide contact information for companies that accept these. Please call us at 800-405-2121 or email us at [email protected] for more information and return procedures. NiCD and NiMH batteries should be recycled properly. Do NOT throw these batteries in the trash. NiCD batteries are composed of approximately 20% cadmium, an extremely hazardous element and environmentally detrimental. While NiMH batteries are environmentally friendly, the higher capacity NiMH cells still contain trace amounts of cadmium.